Build and learn 30 exciting electronic experiments with the 30 in 1 Electronic Kit by Maxitronix. This kit is great for beginners who are interested in the world of electronics. No prior experience with electronics or circuits is necessary. The kit requires safe, fun and requires no soldering. The easy-to-follow instruction guide walks you through the steps for each project. The 30 in one kit consists of a board covered in electronic parts, and an assortment of wires you’ll use to connect those parts.
You’ll learn about the major parts of a circuit board including resistors, capacitors, diodes, LEDs, transistors, antenna coils, tuning knobs, transformers, and more. Projects range from creating a burglar alarm to building a radio.
- Perfect introduction to the great world of electronics
- Educational and fun projects, safe and solderless
- Practical and illustrated lab-style manual included
- Complete 30 exciting electronics experiments
- Everything you need to build a radio, a burglar alarm, a water detector, a Morse code practice circuit, simple computer circuits and much more
- Recommended for ages 14+
- Power supply: (2) 1.5V AA-batteries (not included, we recommend P/N: 198707)